Hacking Financial Markets – 25 Tools For Trading & Investing
Joe Marwood – Hacking Financial Markets – 25 Tools For Trading & Investing
- Students should have a basic understanding of financial markets and the stock market.
Please Understand: I do not gain Any income from showing you thesis tools, I simply show you Them Because they’re the best free tools I’ve found online and thesis are the ones I use in my every day trading.
• All race updates completely free and always will be.
So what will you learn on this course?
Screens: Finviz, Google and GuruFocus.
News: You’ll learn how to follow market news and stay up to date with the finance community’s answer to Twitter; StockTwits.
Economics: You’ll find out about some of the most important issues.
Analysis: You’ll learn how to hack Seeking Alpha to find high quality analysis and subscription-only articles.
Forex: You’ll learn which broker I want to improve your currency trading efforts.
Simulation: You’ll learn how to take advantage of your market by using simulators from Wall Street Survivor & TD Ameritrade.
And … you will also receive:
- Full, free lifetime access & support
- All future extra reads & upgrades are always included for free
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee – that’s my personal promise of your success.
- Regular free updates to increase your learning even more.
More! Take this race today and automatically Receive over 50% off my benchmark race: How to Beat Wall Street: 20+ Trading Systems for Stocks – here we Udemy qui sells for $ 197
So, speed up your learning curve and get the tools you need to tackle the markets today. And do not forget, have no affiliation with any of these tools. I’m committed to providing you with the best tools I’ve found.
- Anyone who has an interest in trading and investing and wants to learn new tools and ideas about the stock market. The aim of the course is to teach how to use a variety of tools, it is not intended to provide trading advice or teach theories about how to trade.
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
You want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
More Info: Click to preview
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 166
- Assessments Yes