Agile with Scrum At affordable price
Agile project management with the Scrum framework
What will you learn
An overview of the concepts of Agile vs Waterfall, Empirical Process Management, Agile Manifesto, Scrum and Sprint process
Software Development Principles, Waterfall Methodology
1. What is Agile and why Agile?
2. Explore the differences between Waterfall and Agile.
3. What is empirical process control and certain process control.
4. What is the cost of flexible?
5. Become familiar with the Agile Manifesto and Agile Principles.
6. I understand the Scrum framework and all processes, different roles and responsibilities
7. Benefits of using Scrum.
8. Agile – stages of assessment
9. Flexible Assessment Methods
10. what we need to keep in mind when moving to Agile.
Who is this course for:
Project Leaders, Technical Leaders and Software Developers
More Info: Click to preview
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 168
- Assessments Yes